Sunday, April 12, 2015

Buller reunion 2015

I just discovered the following email from Steve in my Gmail inbox:

Happy Easter to all! Just a short note reminding you of our Buller reunion planned for June 27, 2015. It will be held at 401 Martin in Beaver Crossing, Nebraska at the home of Charlotte & Jerry Zieg. A noon potluck is planned and Charlotte has games planned for the afternoon. I hope all of you will let your siblings and children know of these plans. If you don't see their names on the email list above, please forward this to them or contact one of the committee members [Marcia Thomas, Mary Henrichson, Steve Buller] so we can add their email address to the list. … We will be sending out one or two more emails with more information. In June, we will need a response from each of you whether you will or will not attend. We had a great time in 2014 and we hope many of you will be able to join us this year.

For the committee,
Steve Buller

If you need the committee members’ email addresses, feel free to email me at [my last name].[my three-letter first name]@gmail.com.



All three committee members attended this early Buller family reunion.

No comments: